Instructions for Registering with Dolphin Parent Toolkit
Access these BENEFITS with your Dolphin Parent Toolkit
- Directory of Davis parents/students (for PTA members)
- Make purchases and donations
- View your order and donation history
- View and sign up for volunteer opportunities
STEP 1 - Create Account
- Click on Start Here
- If you have an Membership Toolkit account with another organization, you can use same email and password
- If you are a new user,
- Click Create Account
- Fill in your Name, Email, Choose Password
- Click Verify my email
- Check your email for link to complete the process. Link expires in 2 hours. If you don’t receive the email, check your spam/junk folder.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and complete your forms to finish registering.
STEP 2 - Complete Forms
- Family Information
- Directory Preferences. Select which pieces of your contact information you would like visible in the directory.
- Davis Online Open House Forms:
- PTA membership (needed for access to our parent/student directory)
- Your annual donation to the PTA Provides Fund
- Davis Spirit Gear Purchases
- Volunteer Opportunities
STEP 3 - Link 2nd Parent Account
Once the primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account. Two-parent households should setup with shared access of a single account.
Co-parents living in different households can choose to either share an account for their child, or to have separate parent accounts for the same child.
STEP 4 - Download the Mobile App
Once you have registered for your Toolkit account, search for the Membership Toolkit App on your mobile phone and download it for even more ease in staying up-to-date with Davis happenings.
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here.