What is the Dolphin Parent Toolkit?
The Dolphin Parent Toolkit is a service provided to you by the Davis PTA. You can access the school directory, make purchases and donations, sign up to volunteer for school events — all online, all in one place.
The Dolphin Parent Toolkit is for all Davis families. You do not need to be a PTA member to have a Parent Toolkit account.
Click below to create your Toolkit account:
Once registered, you can:
- Complete your directory information. You can choose to add your information to the directory. This lets PTA parents connect with you!
- Access the online directory and app (for PTA members only).
- Join our PTA! We hope you will. There's no further obligation when you join the PTA. It's only a $10 annual fee and it gives you access to the membership directory and shows your support for your student's education.
- Purchase spirit gear for yourself and your kids. Show your Davis pride by wearing your spirit wear on Fridays.
- Donate to the PTA so that we can provide supplemental instructional materials for the grade-level classrooms, art, science, and technology labs, and library.
- Sign-up to Volunteer at Davis. It takes a village to make Davis work and that village needs all of us involved! You can come in and help with a few quick tasks like photocopying or you and a group of friends can take on a larger project like organizing an event.
- Access your purchase history.
Registering is Easy:
- Click on Register/Login button and create your Toolkit Account
- Check your email to verify your address
- Log back into Toolkit
- Complete your forms: Family Information, Publish Preferences, Online Open House Forms
- Download the mobile app for easy access from your phone
Ready to register? Click below to create your Toolkit user account: